Programmer and problem solver
You will be in a direct contact with customers, analyzing the potentials for cost savings and risk reduction. You will implement proposed changes with our team, by changing the process and developing new tools. You are willing to travel, work in different cultures. You are motivated for problem solving and continuous education.
A candidate should have:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Excellence in mathematical reasoning and problem solving
- Expertise in algorithms and data structures
We will give an advantage to candidates that send us correct solution of the problem described below. Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial application screening.
Application must contain information about:
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
- Short description of their programming or math background
- Proposed solution to the question asked in the qualification chapter
Please attach your detailed CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter. Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.